Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 6 Day 4

Okay, so the day has started out pretty good.  Just got done applying for a job as General Manager for Perkins in Buffalo.  Hopefully something will come out of it.  Always so nice and exciting to see a job for which I feel that I am actually qaulified.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Got all of the garbage hauled out this morning, I really hate doing that job.  Not because it is so diffibult, but it is supposed to be Arlens job.  I decided today that I can't clean around bags sitting on the floor, so just did it.

Now I can clean my kitchen.  I ran uptown as I needed a new mop, got one.  I now have no excuse for cleaning the floor.  First I have to get the dishes done.  I think this time I will use the dishwasher, that way I can get the dishes and the floors done at the same time.  Multi-tasking is my middle name, actually it's Louise but who's counting.

Got all my laundry done yesterday, yeah!  The time on my dryer kept getting stuck on the one setting so had to switch to a different one, oh so many decisions and choices to make in one day.  I'm surprised that I was able to do it without having a complete meltdown.

Talk to both of the kids and my mom about the Luepke Cousin Bash that occurs every year.  Haven't gone for about 3 or 4 years now.  So guess it is about time.  We all decided that if my mom couldn't make it because of the weather, the rest of us weren't going to attend either.  Since it is scheduled for March 20, the weather is going to play a big part in it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job! We don't go to the Buffalo Perkins as often as we used to, but it would be fun to see a familiar face there when we do go!

    ReplyDelete