Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 4 Day 3

Woke up to the realization that I need to do some major re-structuring in my life.  Going to look into some sort of schooling that I can do from home.  May not be the best alternative, but better than nothing, and if it will help me find a job, all the better.  Now I just have to decide what I want to do.  Something quick and not too difficult, my brain isn't getting any younger after all.

Finally stopped snowing for a couple of days now.  The sun is suppose to shine, but that also means that it will be colder.  The joys of living in Minnesota.  At least we didn't get what they got out East.  I don't know what I would have done with another 24" of snow.

February is probably one of the most boring months out of the year.  It is either snow or cold, the only holiday is Valentine's Day (not counting President's Day) it is a good thing it is also the shortest month of the year.

Miranda came got Lily yesterday, so it will be pretty quiet around here.  I'm not sure who missed who more.  They were both pretty excited to see each other.  That is a good thing.  All parents should have that kind of relationship with their kids, makes parenting so much easier.

Short blog today, nothing left to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment