Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 4 Day 2

All right, so we are all tired of the snow.  Oh to find the thermostat somewhere and change the settings.  It is pretty and white and fluffy and irritating.  Not that I have anything important to do outside, just ready for a change.

So, the girl is still with us, Miranda is hoping to be able to come and get her this afternoon.  Road conditions depending.  She is fun to have around, but last night she was starting to realize that she was here longer than usual and starting to get a little fussy with us.  That's okay, I totally understood, she needs to get back to her regular routine, which I am sure is far different from ours.

Today I get to start the process of appling for an extension in my unemployment benefits, I would much rather worry about how long it will take to get to work, but what do you do?

Another day of disjointed thoughts, seem to be having a lot of them lately.  I can't seem to finish one thing before something else pops in there!  I don't have that much room left for new thoughts, and the old ones just keep getting more boring.  Maybe it is cabin fever setting in.

Have you ever had days where you know that you should be getting something done, but just don't have the energy or oomph to get up and do it?  Where you get tired just moving from one room to the other, and a nap every other hour starts to sound good?  I'm so tired of being cooped up and having no place to go.  I can't afford to go and have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and heaven forbid I have enough moola to go shopping just for the sake of shopping.  Everything revolves around paying the bills, buying the food, etc., etc., etc.  As Arlen and I say, we are just feeling fuddly.  Not really sick, but not really all that well either.  Hopefully that will change soon.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. It sucks not having money. Even when I was working I really didn't have money to just go shopping. Which I really want to do. :-(

    Hopefully you'll find something soon.

    ReplyDelete