Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 5 Day 5

Let's see if we can make this a 5 day write up without making it seem like a long, boring book.

Tuesday I had issues with my computer, it would not connect to the internet, got that fixed.  It was also my in-laws anniversary and would have been our son Jeffery's 27th birthday.  Hard to believe that much time has passed.  Seems like just a moment ago.

There are lots of times that I wonder what he would have been like as a little boy, teenager, young man and adult.  We had him with us for such a short time, he never really revealed his personality.  What little we did get to see was all very serious.  He didn't smile very much, but when he did, you knew that you had been blessed with a very special gift.

Wednesday I was sick again.  I HATE being sick.  Not used to it.  Have gotten used to being sore all the time and I guess that I would prefer being sore to throwing up.  Whenever I get the flu it usually afects the other end, so I don't know what was going on there.  It is finally over, I hope, and I also hope that I don't get it for another 20 years.  My husband told me that I couldn't be sick, because he didn't know what to do to make me feel better and I was the one who was supposed to take care of him.  Men.

Yesterday, I got up and got the bills paid, that is enough to send you right back to bed.  At least it is done.
Now all I have to do is clean up the mess in the kitchen that Arlen has managed to make all week, including doing dishes that he hasn't done all week.  Thank goodness for a dish washer.  I don't use it much, but am always glad it is there when I do need it.

That brings me right up to date and almost ready to think about what to write about tomorrow.  Who knows maybe our tax money will come through today and I can bore you all with what we did with it.  Have a good day and a better weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment