Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 6 Day 1

I decided yesterday to only do this blog Monday through Friday.  It will give me 2 whole days to try and come up with something to say.  This would be a lot easier if I were gifted, talented, extremely knowledgeable about anything, but since I'm none of those and have very little knowledge of many different things, this is hard to do every day.

My job search has come to a screeching halt.  Not because of anything that I have or haven't done, but simply because there just are that many jobs out there right now.  I would be willing to do anything at this point, but for some reason I just can't seem to get a call back from anyone.  I know, I know, there is a job out there some where just waiting for me.  Please.  My mother keeps bringing up going back to Casey's, I don't think that would be an option.  I enjoyed my time(s) there, just not sure if it would be a step forward or a step backward, if they would even have me.

My daughter started her new job today.  Good for her.  I told her that it wouldn't take that long for her to find something, and I am positive that she will be one of the best employees they have ever had.  She has the perfect personality for almost anything and the capability to get along with everyone.

Although it will take away from the time she is able to spend with Lily, the time they will have together will be all the more precious and memorable.  She is a very lucky daughter, wife and mother, she has all the support from family and friends, the love she needs to succeed and the confidence to see it through.

My niece is getting married in Las Vegas on April 24 of this year.  We are unable to attend due to finances and health issues.  My mom is going to go down with her brother and his wife, good for her.  Every Grandma should be at these weddings.

Time to start thinking about tomorrows blog and what I should hit upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment