Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3 Day 1 Part 2

Here I sit again, ready, willing and hopefully able to write something down. If you live in this area, it is snowing again. Not heavy, just the realy light stuff, bore aggravation than anything.

I have managed to accomplish quite a bit this morning. Made the bed and straightened out the bedroom, cleaned the living room, got dishes done and put away, kitchen swept and mopped, finished up the last little bit of laundry, just have the bedrooms to do yet.

It is amazing what you can do when you are home alone. Arlen ended up in the hospital last night. For those of you who know the circumstances, he has another infection and they are giving him mega doses of antibiotics to fight it. Nothing life threatening, just aggravating. Will probably be there for at least one more day.

It's been so long since I have had any time to myself, I don't know where to begin. It is nice just having 1 tv going at a time, otherwise we both watch different programs, so the backgound noises sometimes get interesting. He is into all the history and science stations, I enjoy the CSI and decorating shows. Like I said, gets interesting.

If there was actually anything on tv worth watching it would be wonderful. I don't know when it got to be so repetitive and boring. I can see why Lily enjoys the commercials, their short and to the point, they don't keep you waiting to see if they will turn out the way you want, and they are easy to walk away from if you don't like them. You all know why the volume gets louder on the tv when a commercial comes on don't you? It is because the advertisers know that you are leaving the room, and yet they still want you to hear their spiel.

TNT had a deceent movie on last night. 1408, with John Cusack. Of course that made it so I had to watch it. I think he is just one of the best actors around. It was based on a Stephan King short story. I remember reading it, but I was so tired last night I fell asleep before the movie got over. Now I just have to hope that it will be aired on Free Pass on On Demand. Better that way, less commercials.

All right, enough for part 2 of Day 1, will contact you all again tomorrow, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. We saw 1408 in the theater. It was good.

    Enjoy the peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete