Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yeah, Monday is over

I was watching Dancing with the Stars last night, and trying to figure out why in the world Kate Goselin is still on the show.  I have seen better dancing from trained dogs.  The woman has no sense of music or rythym.  She is the type of person that gives all white people a bad name when it comes to movement.  Without any sense of rythym, how did she manage to get pregnant 8 times?  I swear she is only getting votes out of pity, her marriage fell apart, so what, so have a lot of others, there is a custody battle, so what, so are a lot of others.  I will say one thing for her, she does manage to cry on command very well.  Now if she could just look alive when she is dancing!

I don't seem to have a lot of patence for people when they disrupt my tv viewing time.  Some of the celebs on that show are really good, and most others are showing improvement.  Niecy Nash, who is just a hoot and a half, puts a lot of herself into her dances.  After watching her on clean house, it's nice to see her do something semi-serious.

I have decided that since I know that I am going back to work and will be working until 1 or 2 in the afternoon, that I am going to start getting into the habit of doing my work around here after that time.  This way I am hoping to get in the habit of doing it when I get home.  Keep your fingers crossed that this crazy plan of mine actually works.

Have any of you been watching Ultimate Cake Off on TLC on Monday nights?  It always amazes me that these cake decorators can make a cake that is 6 feet tall and weigh over 500 pounds.  If I tries to do something like that, even on a very small scale, it would just look like a blob of cake and frosting on the plate.  Yet they manage to carve, frost and decorate huge cakes that look like something.  The one last night was for all the fireman.  The winning cake was designed to looke like a little boy dressed as a fireman putting out a fire in the fireplace, with his ever faithful dalamation beside him.  So cute.

Well, I have to go finish carving the ham from last night.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you about Kate Goselin on Dancing with the Stars. I think she should have been kicked off a long time ago. I also watch Ultimate Cake Off all the time! Love the show! It's amazing what people can do with cake isn't it?

    ReplyDelete