Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wow, Tuesday!

Well have gotten a lot done so far.  Load of dishes done, bathroom straightened out, car cleaned and vacuumed, car windows cleaned, ran and got our strawberry plants and tomatoes.  Now I can just sit back and think about tomorrow.

Nothing going on tomorrow, just like the thought that I don't have anything else to do, with the exception of making supper.  Cream of ham and potato soup from scratch, not hard or time consuming.

Weather is beautiful, can't complain about it, did I move out of Minnesota?  Still have to mow, but oh well, it will always be there tomorrow.

Got my payment sent off for my health insurance, after not having any for the past 2-3 years, it will seem odd to be able to make a Dr. app't.  Nothing wrong, just a few things that need to be checked out.

I will also be able to get new glasses.  I do know that I will never go back to America's Best again.  The two pairs that I got basically fell apart, had to put new screws in both pairs.  My sunglasses, twice.  Once I went to put them on, after taking them out of my purse, and one of the screws was gone!  What's up with that?

Life only gets more and more curiouser the longer I live it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment