Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, Whew!

I am so glad that it is Friday and that for the next 2 days I don't have to think about anything.

One of these nights I am going to get to sleep and actually have a good night, wake up refeshed and not feeling like I need to go right back to sleep again.  Maybe I am sleeping and dreaming, who knows?

I was thinking about philosophy last night.  What a waster of brain cells.  The whole "I think, therefore I am" even animals think, I think.  Does that make them any more human than we are, or does it make us more of an animal than we think we are?  See what I mean, circles, always circles.

I have to run out to storage today and pay the fee and then drop some things off and pick up some things.  I have to get the weed trimmer for sure.  We are in a place where our grass doesn't grow as fast as the other place, but it is nice to be ready for when it does need it.  Hopefully this weekend will be nice enough that I can get some yard work done.  Lots of raking and clean up to do.  If we could just get one big rain, so much of it would be done for me.

At least this weekend there isn't anything going on.  Nice to have plans, but just as nice to have weekends where you do what you want, when you want.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment