Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday, Anniversary>family>didn't forget

All right I may have gotten the days mixed up, but I knew it was Adam and Miranda's Anniversary this week.  Hard to believe that it has already been 3 years.  Time goes by so fast, one day they are in diapers, the next day they are changing diapers (on their children).

Not a whole lot to write about today.  The days just seem to flow one into the other.  I can't wait to get back to work so I have something to report.  It is amazing what people will say out in public when speaking to someone they don't know!  A couple of years back I actually had one customer bitching because our gas prices were lower than anybody else's.  Why would you complain about that?  Wouldn't you just quietly fill up and go on your merry way?  Oh well, it takes all kinds.

It is so nice to have Arlen sleeping in the bedroom again, it is so frustrating that he will sleep until 1 or 2 in the afternoon.  Mostly because I am unable to do so.  Last night the tv stayed off and the radio was on, the door was shut (no cats) it was so peaceful you would've thought that I would sleep so well, not so.  Was still up by 5 this morning.  Around 6 or so all kinds of ambulances, fire trucks and police cars went screaming by.  It is so much fun to watch our cats scatter!  They are all such chicken s****!  Sure hope that nobody was hurt in whatever was going on.  That is the time that a lot of kids are getting ready for school or on the bus already.

Made a cream of potato soup with ham and carrots.  It turned out so good, every time I go in the kitchen, I have to have a spoon ful.  Better than having to throw it away.  There are times that I don't have a lot of luck with the cream soups from scratch.  When they turn out though, wow.

This Saturday is Hutchinson's city wide garage sale day.  Alas, another weekend without any money.  That's okay, it is our weekend to have Miss Lily.  The time spent with her is worth more than anything I could possibly find at a sale.  I don't really have any reason for going to sales,  it is just something to do.  The only thing that I would be looking for is a car seat that is between infant and older child.  Discovered that behind my back seats are the hooks for stablizing the darn thing!  Only had the car for over a year, and just figured out what those were for.  That's what happens when you don't have to use them.

Well, time to go wash my kitchen curtains and get the floors cleaned.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment