Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, productive?

Hopefully I will be more productive today than yesterday.  Not sure why, but it seems that each week there is one day where I just don't feel like doing anything.  Yesterday was that day this week.

So far today I have made the bed and got some laundry started.  Will do dishes in a little while, sweep and then mop.  Would also like to get the bathrooms cleaned, they always seem to come in last when it is time to decide what to do.  Maybe it is because they are the rooms that a person spends the least amount of time in.

Changed a few tables around in the bedroom.  Trying to make more space for moving around.  Our bedroom has a really funky layout.  We have double doors into the bathroom that are placed smack dab in the middle of the wall.  Will come in handy if either of us ever end up in a wheelchair, but right now hard to work around.  The outside wall has 2 windows, bed is between them currently.  The other full wall has all my computer stuff and the 4th wall has the bedroom door, once again smack dab in the center of the wall.  Only have 2 areas that the bed can go, not realy crazy about either, but what do you do?

So much for my decorating dilema.

I keep thinking that I should come up with something wise, witty and deep to write about.  The problem is this,  I can't for the life of me think of anything that fits any of those catagories.  Certain times of the year it is much easier, mainly because of life experiences, but the time in between just seems to be me rambleing on.
So rambling I will go.

Have you ever had a stupid song stuck in your head, one that no matter what you just can't get it out of there?  You try thinking of a different one, and all of a sudden the new song matches the cadence of the first one.

For some reason this morning I was trying to remember all of Santa's reindeer.  Don't ask me why, must have had some extra space in there.  I did finally remember them.  Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.  Had to do it by thinking of the story, the night before Christmas.  Cripes it's only April people!  What the heck is going on up there.  Of course now that I got that straightened out, I can go on to more mundane things.  You know, like what all I have to get at the grocery store.

Made scalloped potatoes with hame and baked corn for supper last night.  Was so good and have left overs so don't have to think of what to make today.  Maybe I will do some baking.  Could really go for brownies that have a marshmallow layer and fudgy frosting.  Mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I have now taken up at least 2 minutes of your day,  I am done thinking for at least the next 4 minutes.  Think about what all you have to get done today, but don't drive yourself crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment