Thursday, April 8, 2010

Absolutely no idea!

I don't have a clue as to what to write about today.  Sat around all morning with it in the back of my mind, just couldn't get anything to come forward.  Guess I'll just wing it.

Had a bunch of leftover fruit, starwberries, watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe, apples and bananas, so I put them all in the blender and after mushing them up added 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.  Yummy!  Definetly witll be doing that again.  So refreshing, so filling.

Last night for supper I had put a pork roast in with snow peas, broccoli and carrots, then made rice and gravy.  Very good, leftovers tonight will be made into some sort of hot dish.

I got pictures of Miss Lily doing our little Easter egg hunt, didn't get any of Brandon.  He is so fast that by the time I was going to take a picture he was done!  Oh to have that energy again.  Still have to download them from the camera, so maybe tomorrow I will have some to put on here.

Been a quiet day here.  Got all the bedding washed and the bed re-made, got the dishes from last night done and put away, got my chasing done right away this morning.  Since then just kind of been sitting around doing a lot of nothing.  Can't wait to get back to work so I can feel productive again.

The one nice thing during all of this is...even if my unemployment runs out before they get the store up and running, I can file for another extension.  Will be a litle bit less money, but at least I won't be out completely.
I have hopes that the store will be going before that happens.

I still have to mail off something for my niece for her wedding.  Have the card picked up, just have to get the Visa gift card to put in it. Two places in town that I can do that so not too worried about it.

This is what my life has come to, trying to remember to get the mundane things done each day, trying not to think about the mundane things that have to be done tomorrow, and trying to remember if I got all the mundane things done from yesterday.  You think that maybe I am stuck in a rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment