Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday, Yeah!

As I sit here with my cup of coffee and cigarette (PLEASE do not tell me to quit, I don't tell you how to live your life) I was thinking all the way back to yesterday.  That is about as far back as I can remember and have it be cohesive.

I had a 2:00 pm appointment with the people that are re-opening the store on Hwy 7, yup, the same one I used to work at.  I offered them advice on what to have and have not, where to put things, you know the same old interview type of appointment.  The good news, I got myself a job when they re-open in May.  Big load off of my mind.  Now it is just a game of sitting and waiting, but at least I know the end result.  Didn't discuss anything about the pay, don't really care as long as I get paid.  My hours will be 5 am - 2 pm Monday through Friday, how perfect.  These are people that are actually going to be working in the store themselves, what a concept.  They are going to re-open under the name Hollywood Star again, still staying with the BP brand of fuel, not everything can be perfect.

I have been a busy and semi-productive person already this morning.  Got the litter boxes cleaned, the garbage bagged and ready to go and got the dishes going.  Just have to do the floors, table and stove and then the kitchen is done.  Still have to sweep and mop in the living room and bathrooms, but that is par for the course, I think I can handle it since it isn't even 8 am yet.

Rain is predicted for today, sure could use it, if for nothing else to freshen up the air again.  I love the smell of rain in the Spring.  So clean.

As you all know, since this is Friday, I won't be posting again until Monday, so each and everyone of you I wish you God's Blessing during this Holy weekend.  Enjoy your time together with family and friends.  Make the most of it for tomorrow is the great unknown.

HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the job and have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! So glad to hear it mom! That's awesome! You rock!

    ReplyDelete