Friday, March 4, 2011

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, who knows?

Absolutely nothing to do with the title.  Just couldn't think of anything.  I should put more thought into it each time, and I would, except, usually my brain is on over load anyway.

Well, it's Friday.  Need I say more.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  I will have people to cook for!  I know that sounds so far fetched.  Really, who wants to cook, and then for extra people?  Me,. that's who.  For one thing, I enjoy it, and for another, I get to have a full meal, not just a sandwich or bowl of cereal.  Those of you who have ever lived alone, know that it is no fun to try to come up with meals for one.  So, yes, I do look forward to the cooking, the mess and even the clean up.  I have discovered that I don't mind doing dishes.  I haven't used the dishwasher in probably 2 months.

Decided to skip the Cousin Bash in Paynesville on the 19th.  My Mom was going to come down, but with the price of gas, she decided she would rather be here for Easter.  Which is fine with me.  As of right now, I am planning on going up to Miranda's for the 19th & 20th.  There is a circus in Sauk Rapids (I think that's what she said) and I have never been to a circus.  Look forward to it.  Crowds, noise and stink of it all!

Got my pan of brownies made and cooling.  That is after I had to run up town to get cocoa.  Hard to make anything chocolate with that ingredient.  Planning on trying something new for the topping.  I am going to take some marshmallows, melt them with some peanut butter and put them on the bars, then make a chocolate fudge frosting and spread over it all.  Hope it turns out.

Sounds like we are in for some really nasty weather next week.  Right now they are predicting blizzard like conditions for Tuesday.  If we get that, I am not going in to work.  No job is worth risking your life for to get there.  If other people are smart, they will also stay home, so there would be nothing for me to do anyway.  Much as I need the money, I do have to put myself first once in a while.  Trying hard to remember that.

That pretty much raps it up for this week.  Will jabber at you some more on Monday.

Thought for the day:  Stop thinking so much!

1 comment:

  1. The circus is the 25th. I was completely confused about the weekends when we talked apparently. LOL

    ReplyDelete