Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holes, drilling, moving

So I decided last night that I would drill a hole through the front bedroom wall for the cable cord.  A little nervouse about it.  What if I hit electrical?  ZAP!  But, I didn't.  Even used the stud finder to make sure to miss any, well, you know, studs.  One, two, three, hole through wall, TV and cable hooked up and working.  I can now officially sleep in my new room.  Laid down in there for about an hour this afternoon.  Very comfy.

Took one of my arm chairs from the living room and put it in there in a corner.  Now if I just want to sit and read or heaven forbid, put on socks, I have a place to do so.  The room looks really nice.  When (you will notice I said when, not if) the weather ever straightens out, then the boards can get cut and attached to the walls.  Then it will be done.

As for the rest of my house.  Let's just say, I have a lot to do yet.  It never seems to take as long to mess something up as it does to clean it up.  Good thing I have tomorrow.  Big plans and all that.  I miss my clean and organized home.  How I ever lived the way we did before is beyond me.  Although I will admit it is much easier cleaning up after one person than two or more.  I don't have anyone to blame for the mess except me, and believe me, I can be pretty hard on myself to get things done. 

I took pictures of the room and will have them up tomorrow.  I always think about it at the wrong time.

Well, that's been my Saturday so far.  Hope you are having a restful, peaceful, enjoyable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment