Thursday, March 24, 2011

Messy, Messy, Messy.....Clean

I got the carpet laid out in the front bedroom, even managed to get the heat vent cut in (and a very nice job, if I do say so), dressers are in place, bed is moved in and made.

Now, if I can just find the rest of my clean house again.  It's there some place, I just know it is.  It will probably take me all weekend to find it, but I will.  Only things left to do in the room is put up the chair rail and the floor mouldings.  They can wait until the kids can come and help.  Some things you just can't do yourself.

I am doing pretty good at the quitting smoking, slipped a bit today, start again tomorrow.  I am determined to be done with them before Easter.  The busier I stay the easier it is.  Although I do have to stop once in a while and sit down.  Legs and feet and back just can't do the things they used to do.

Tomorrow after work I plan on moving clothing around so that I can get my big closet used for storage.  I am hoping that I can move the boxes of tools by myself.  Should have brought in the dolly when it was nice out, could have used that and made just one or two trips.  Spring has to be here soon, doncha think?

The room is looking pretty much as I envisioned it, which is surprising.  Usually I am disappointed in the final result.  Have to keep an eye out for art work, but garage sales are coming.  Took some pictures and will try to get them posted tomorrow, too tired to figure it out now.

Thought for the day:  If you feel like you have taken on too much, do you cut back, or just keep plugging away?

No comments:

Post a Comment