Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Patch's, auctions, stupidity

First day of having a patch on.  So far so good.  The wanting is there, but not so bad to be going out and buying a pack. 

Was a dumb day to start stopping.  Large consignment auction next door to where I work.  Men are retarded.  They managed to park in front of the diesel pumps so that no truckers could get in and fill up.  Park by the back door where our deliveries are made, and park in an area where they fill up with bulk fuel.  What are these people thinking?  I use the term people very loosely.  For some reaon when men go to an auction their super strength stupid gene kicks in.  Don't get it.  Usually they end up spending twice as much for something used as they could have gotten it for new.  Just don't get it.  But I survived to work another day.

I plan on laying down for a little while and then, hopefully, getting busy.  I would like to get the carpet laid out in the front bedroom, clothes moved to the other dressers and a couple of other little things.  Won't be too long and I will be done in that room.  Then, with a little luck, it will be nice enough outside to concentrate on getting the yard cleaned up.  Man, can winter ever leave a mess behind!

I also am anxiously awaiting the moment when my thyroid meds are working.  I want to come home and have the energy to take out the garbage, mop the floors, make the bed and all that other good stuff.  It's only been a couple of days, so not too surprised that I am still tired.  Of course my schedule doesn't help matters.  Up at 2 am, off to work by 4 am, home by 12:30 pm, in bed by 7 pm.  My body doesn't know what to think at one one time of day.

Thought for the day:  When men get excited about spending money, why can't it be on something we want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment