Monday, March 7, 2011

Ooph Da!

My fingers just don't want to work today.  But why should they be any different than the rest of me?

I have mis-placed a coffee cup, and it is driving me nuts!  May not seem like a big deal, but I have had this set for about 2 years, haven't broke any pieces, a couple of plates have a chip or so, I can live with that.  But to lose a cup, and not a small cup either!  I looked in the fridge, the dishwasher, the freezer, every single room in the house, no cup.  It had better turn up soon.

They have taken away the blizzard forecast.  Thank God.  I am so ready for winter to be over.  Tired of the ice, snow, wind, cold and everything else associated with it.  Am really tired of the snowmobiles.  I had to park my car as close to the house as I could, as there is one person down here that feels he has the right to go between the house and car on his snowmobile.  What an idiot.  I am guessing that it is the same person who got stuck on an icy patch, revved it up and was throwing ice chunks towards the Jeep.  Wish he would have hit the vehicle, I could have gotten him good for that.

Collin, Brandon and Alicia came down on Saturday to help me finish getting the crap out of the front room.  All of the peg board (except for 2 pieces) is out, the cruddy old office chair that the cats destroyed is gone.  Collin is going to grab all of the printers I have here and take them back with him at Easter.  They have city wide clean up with free curb side service for anything for free.  It is cheaper to buy a new printer than it is to buy the ink cartridges!  How insane is that?  The next printer I get is going to be one that my camera memory card can go into.

My brain just shut down.  Must not be able to find anything important enough to put down.

Thought for the day:  Should all snowmobilers be shot or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment