Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dr.'s, Tests, etc

Had my follow up visit today to get the results of my lab work that was done on Monday.  Guess what?  I'm still alive!  All kidding aside, 3 months without the dibetic medicine and my numbers have stayed the same.  They did figure out that my thyroid is out of wack, so will be taking meds for that.  That is the reason that I always feel so tired.  Although, if it starts making me gain weight I will be having it switched.  Don't ever want to go back to being a blimp again.

I should really be emptying the front bedroom, just don't have the energy for it.  I will get a start on it soon though.  My carpeting is coming tomorrow, yeah!  Only a couple of more steps and I will be in that room and I will gain a formal dining room to boot.

Miss Lily is coming to spend the weekend with me.  I think maybe I will have her help me paint the floor.  If I put her in the middle of the room, it should be all good.  That and the weather on Saturday is supposed to be not so great, so have to find stuff to do in the house.

Short one today.

Thought for the day:  If you think hard enough to come up with a thought, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment