Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy, Busy, busy

Okay, so I haven't been on here for a couple of days.  So sue me.  I had  busy week.

Monday, I had labs at the clinic, Tuesday had to call the roofers to replace some of my new shingles,  Wednesday went to Hutch to get carpeting for the front bedroom, Thursday, Dr. app't (she is very happy with all my numbers), Friday, Miranda brought Lily down, waited for carpet to be delivered.  Saturday and Sunday Lily here, she had fun helping Grandma paint some boards.  She wouldn't let me give her a bath because she got paint on her leg and thought that was just the greatest thing.

Finally finished all the boards and the floor.  Today, painted the 2nd dresser, cleaned off the sidewalk with all the accumulated dirt and debris from winter.  Tomorrow - going to get the carpet in the front bedroom.

Started my thyroid meds on Sunday.  Hopefully they will kick in and I won't be so tired all the time.  Tomorrow I put on a patch to help quit smoking.  I know that I am ready to quit, just need the extra little bit of help.  If I don't smoke, it really doesn't bother me, as long as I can stay busy.  Shouldn't be a problem.

After work and on the weekends, I plan on going out to storage and start hauling garbage back here to the dumpster, that is if we don't end up with a lot of snow.  Saturday morning I have to go in to work for a couple of hours.  That will seem weird to get up on Saturday and leave the house.  Not that I don't ever leave on a Saturday, just usually not that early.

I have decided to sell my dishwasher at the garage sale.  I don't use it any more and my little upright freezer will fit in that same spot.  Yeah!  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  So as soon as I can get both boys here, that is the one thing I am hoping to have them do.  Then all that is left is the chair rail and floor moulding.  Can't wait to get the garage sale behind me.  Winsted's isn't until May 21.  Howard Lake's is the 30th of April, so I may open up that day also.  We'll see.

I have so much stuff to get rid of, lots of kitchen stuff, tools, grills, etc.  If you need something, come to it, I probably have it or more than one of whatever you are looking for.

Thought for the day:  If you can't find something, do you go and buy another, or just do with out?
 (Answer:  Do without!)

No comments:

Post a Comment