Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 9 Thursday

Okay, today I have a legitimate complaint.  Why is it that when you find a job to apply for, you must be bi-lingual?  Preferably in spansih.  If they are going to come to our country, shouldn't they be the ones that have to be able to communicate with us?  If I were moving to a different country, I sure would do my very best to make myself understood in their native tongue.  I just don't get it.  Anyone else coming from a different country are proud to be here and proud to take the lessons offered to speak English, what makes the Latinos so damn special?

Okay, tirade over.  Just had to get it out of my system.  At least for now.

I was unusually busy this morning, which is why I am doing this now.  I got the following done, dishes, garbage bagged, floors swept and mopped, 2 bathrooms cleaned, 1 bedroom cleaned (the other one just needed to be straightened out), bathroom rugs washed, dried and put back, egg salad for sandwhiches made,  after Days, I took a nap.  Everything took me twice as long to accomplish as I woke up with an extemely sore back.  Could only do a little at a time and then would have to sit down.  Thankfully, my back has straightened out a bit.  Still sore, but manageable.

So, I made it through the movie Julie & Julia.  It was okay, interesting in some parts, boring in others, but I made it.  I don't know that I would tell anyone to rush out and get it, but Hey, if you need something to do, go for it.

If for some reason, I don't get around to doing this tomorrow (company coming, dontcha know) have a great weekend, and I will be talking to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment