Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 8 Tuesday

Here I sit waiting for the time to pass.  I have already been out and about this morning.  Took a resume out to the store where I used to work, had to leave it in the door, so will see what happens, if nothing else will repeat the process next week.  Got the garbage ready to go out.  Had bought a new bedding set so took the mattress off to put on the new bed skirt, replaced the mattress, after flipping it, and made the bed.  Got a couple of coat hooks up by the back door.  Stopped at Casey's for gas and pop.  Can I please call it a day now?

Nope, still have to take out the garbage, do up some laundry, clean up the kitchen and living room.  If I don't sleep better tonight, I don't know what else to do.  Sometimes I honestly believe that sleep is over rated.  Those of you who actually sleep for 8 hours or more, lucky you.  I will trade places for one week just for the chance to sleep like that.  The last time I got 8 straight hours of sleep was before my son was born in 1979!  When they say kids will change your life, they forget to mention your sleep habits.

I keep trying to think of something wise and deep to write about.  So far no luck.  does that mean that I am not as smart as I think I am?  And that I really have nothing to contribute to anything?  Could be.  Does it bother me, nope.  People who think all the time really have too much time on their hands.  My feelings, just go for it at the moment.  So what if you screw up, at least you tried and you will always get another chance to go for it or to screw up again.

Have you ever run into a problem with another person, thought about all the things you would say to them, and then when you were confronting them, nothing came out of you mouth the way you had practiced it?  Happens to me all the time.  For the most part I don't say any of the things that I thought about because in a one on one situation you have no control over the other persons mouth or thoughts.  How can you possibly be able to say all the wise and witty things you practiced when they just don't co-operate?  So there is my conumdrum for the day.  How to control other peoples thoughts.  If you have a way of doing so, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment