Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 7 Day 5

Well, here I sit.  Money in the bank to go shopping and Arlen pulling the usual stuff.  Men can be so infuriating.  Don't say one day that we are going to do something and then the next day decide not to!  UGH!

Okay, enough whining.  I guess I will be going by myself in the morning.  That''s okay too, then I don't feel like I am on a time schedule in each store.  I would like to get my hair cut, and I know he won't want to sit around for that.  Now, I just have to decide where to go.

What a beautiful day outside.  40+ out there.  Spring is finally on its way, I think and hope.  Have the one window in the bedroom open a little bit.  Fresh air is so good.  Gets to the point that a person forgets what it is like to breath it inside.  Hope it hold on for a while longer.

Had to move my car from its usual spot.  Way too much water to wade through to get in the doors.  After I moved it, of course I had to shovel a path to the other door.  Yep, I'm that lazy.  Didn't want to keep walking all the way around to the back to get in.  Plus this way, no one else can park there.  I'm also mean spirited, did I ever mention that?  I feel justified in this one, for the past 20 years we have had to fight with neighbors and landlords to just be able to park in front of our place.  Now that we have more parking, I don't feel that we should have to give up any of it just because people are lazy and don't want to walk the extra 5 steps.

Did manage to get some shopping in on line.  Ordered new underwear and some loafers.  Whoopee!  Going to check out some of the clearance spots at the stores I use on line.  I don't mind ordering clothes that way, but once in a while it is nice to try them on.

Enough rambling, talk to you all on Monday, have a great weekend, get out and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment