Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 7 Day3

As you can see I missed a day.  Just didn't have anything to say.

Turned out to be interesting, Arlen had a Dr. app't so dropped him off there, went to the grocery store intending to pick up a few things and then head back to the Clinic.  However, when I got back out to my car, the dumb thing wouldn't start.  Had my brother-in-law drive me home, called my sister-in-law to go get Arlen and waited for him to get home.  Figured that once he was here, we could get his car started, go jump mine, go get a different battery and finally get my groceries home.

When he got home he informed that Jan had already set it up for JMS to go put a new battery in my car and have it delivered.  Now all I have to do is find out how much it cost so that I can pay her back.

Even after all that, I still didn't feel like sitting down in front of the computer.  There is only so much that a person can write about after all.  I figured I had better get something written today, or like any bad habit it would just continue.

So, that was my day yesterday, today is still kinda young and who knows what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment