Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 10 Wednesday

I know, I know, I missed Tuesday.  For some reason Tuesdays are just really boring days with nothing to say.  Since it is now Wednesday, we'll see what I come up with.

Found out yesterday that they are going to move our old trailer out today.  Should be interesting to see how they accomplish it.  Be more intersting if with the first tug the whole thing collapses.  It is so old and in such bad shape, I just don't see how they can move it in one piece.  Hoping to get pictures, that way we will always be able to remember what we use to live in and appreciate what we have even more.

I have a little bit of a job problem.  I am waiting to here about one that I really want, and have since found at least one other to apply for.  I'm pretty sure that I'll get the one, but with the possibility of not securing it, I just don't know if I should apply for the other.  Good thing I have a little bit of time to think about it.

Arlen went uptown yesterday and got me a bag of grapefuit and a bag of oranges.  Made some oj out of a couple of them.  Always tastes so much better than the stuff you buy.  Had a 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast already, yummy.  We also had deep fried fish last night for supper, yummy again.  Will probably have the other 1/2 grapefruit for lunch and no idea what to have for supper.  It's a long ways off and lots of time to decide.

We are also trying to decide if we are going to get rid of some of our cats and if so, how many, and which ones.  We have a couple that don't really have anything to do with us, a couple that are fun to play with and a couple that just love us to death.  If it were solely up to me, all but 2 would go, but it isn't just my decision.

So if anyone knows of a good no kill shelter in this area, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment