Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 8 Wednesday

Finally got my butt out of bed.  Now if I just had someplace to go...sigh...

Can see patches of dirty grass through the snow that is left.  If the rain keeps up all week like they say, there shouldn't be much snow left.  Spring here we come!

Spring is such a wonderous time of year.  A time to start anew, everything coming back to life, and cold snowy days far behind and ahead of us.  I love the smell of rain in the Spring.  There is nothing that smells or feels as good.  If they could actually capture that smell instead of faking it, it would be all over my house.

Our weather and news casters are all fools.  Did you know that with all of this rain the chance for earlier flooding is greater?  Whoda thunk it.  When they report on a story on the news it would be nice if they would give a little bit more information.  The stories you want to hear about they have 2 lines worth saying and then they are off to a different one.  At least with newspapers you get a little bit more background information.  It would be nice to know why people are doing the things they are doing instead of always wondering about it.

Got some laundry going.  Usually don't do it until Friday, but what the hey, I have time today.  You never know what might come up between now and the weekend.  In my case, probably nothing, but there is always hope.  Got some bills paid also.  Good bye money, I will miss you.

Remember, just because I haven't talked to you lately, doesn't mean you aren't in my thoughts, and it also doesn't mean that I'm dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment