Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 2 Day 2

This is harder than it seems. I don't get out and about much, so it has become increasingly harder to find things to write about.

The big hoopla this week is the Vikings game today. Well I say, Whoop. I am not a football fan, so I don't understand what the big deal is. It isn't like it is going to have an impact on my life. I sure don't have one on theirs.

Can you imagine if everyone made just a tenth of what they do, for the short amount of time they spend doing it, what our economy would be like. What do they do with all that money anyway? Hopefully, they are caring, compassionate people who in their own way try to do the right thing. Hopefully it isn't just about them and what is in it for them.

OK enough of the football rant. Don't know enough about it to go into details. The only thing I enjoyed about the game, was watching it in high school becuase the guys were in tight pants!

I have however found the secret to a good day. A hot shower with the water beating down on my back. No better feeling in the world. It just makes you feel like getting out and doing something. Doesn't even matter what the something is.

As soon as I find a job, I am going to attempt to quit smoking. This blog will hopefully help me get through that. Going to be a long uphill climb, but maybe, just maybe, by the time I get there, I will be able to breath easier. So wish me luck.

Think about this: If we all asked one pro-football player for $500,000 just to improve our everyday lives, how many would actually say sure?

1 comment: