Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a dreary day

Another one!  How many more of these days will it take before we all go bonkers!?

Went uptown to get jell-o, stopped in at the pharmacy to pick up part of a prescription that is "owed" to Arlen.  Guess what, they didn't have it, they had a partial part again.  No more, either give us the whole thing or let us know you don't have it so we can go somewhere else.  1 prescription and yet I'm supposed to make 3 trips to get it, I don't think so.

I finally got around to making a Dr. app't to have the mole on my back removed.  Thing has been there for about 25 years, never changed color or shape, never got bigger.  I'm just tired of being self-conscience about it.  I also need to talk to her about a couple of other things, which I'm sure will require more appointments. Thank goodness I finally got insurance.  Now I can not only see a MD but I can go get new glasses. 

The last glasses I got were from America's Best.  Never again will I go there.  I know that most people are very satisfied with them, mine keep falling apart.  Not enjoying them so much.  I do know that I will not have bi-focals put in the lenses.  I end up taking them off to do any reading or computer work anyway, so why bother.  I am excited about new ones though.  Can't wait to see what kind of frames they have.

So here is my philosophy for today.  If the weather is crappy and you don't have the energy to do anything, don't.  No one will judge you, no one will look down on you and no one will have the nerve to say anything to you about what you didn't do.  It is very hard to be motivated to be productive when the weather refuses to co-operate.  Besides that, it is the middle of the week.  You still have 2 days before the weekend, and if you haven't done anything the past 2 days, you probably don't have that much to do to start with.  I have a plaque that says, and I quote, "My house was clean last week, sorry you missed it".  I agree with my whole heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment