Friday, May 21, 2010

Here we come, marchin' down the street....

Title has nothing to do with anything.  Watched the BIO channel last night, and they did a bio on Davy Jones and the Monkees.

Miranda got some great news yesterday.  The place where she used to work, called and wants her back on Monday.  WOOHOO!  I know she wasn't thrilled about where she is now, especially after they decided not to keep her on after the 90 days temp.  Worst part, they hired a replacement about a month before her 90 was up.  Bad business practices if you ask me.  She will be much happier and content back at the old place.

It is hard to believe that it is already Friday, where does the time go?  Yesterday I woke up with no ambition to accomplish anything.  However, I managed to get a pot roast in the slow cooker for supper, got 1 loaf of bread, a dozen buns and a dozen cinnamon rolls made, plus got all the garbage out, and the dishes done.  Really makes me wonder what I could do if I had some ambition.  So far today, zilch.

I know that it is either misting or drizzling out, I can hear it on the road when the cars go past.  It is so light that you can't see it.  I'm sure the strawberries and tomatoes are enjoying it.  Wish they were ready now.  Next week I am going to order a couple of blueberry plants.  Probably won't get any this year to eat, but I have a whole year to look forward to it.

Guess that will do it for now, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment