Thursday, May 20, 2010

No energy or enthusiasm

I really don't feel like doing this today.  Not sure what I did yesterday, but my back is hurting again.  When that happens any energy I have is used up just trying to move around.

I know that I have to get the garbage out today.  It isn't stinky or anything, it's just time to do it.  Suppose to be Arlen's job, but I have found that if I want it done, I need to do it myself.  Makes me kind of worried about when I go back to work.  How much is he going to keep up with everything or am I going to have to do it when I get home every day. I actually know the answer to that one.  It will have to be done when I get home.

It is hard to believe that the little miss is going to be 2 in a week.  She has been growing up so fast and changing so much this last year.  Now it is just a matter of time to get her potty trained.  Always a relief to have that done, no more diapers!  Not that there is anything wrong with diapers, they do serve a definate purpose, but oh, to have them gone.

Arlen talked to his dad last night.  He figures that they will keep him in Souix Falls for at least another week.  Good.  Get his meds, sleeping and diabetes not to mention physical therepy under control.

I keep going over the same old things.  My mind is just in kind of a jumble lately.  That is what happens when you don't have any contact with people.  Nothingnew ever comes into your life.  I shouldn't say that I guess, especially since Miranda is pregnant with baby #2.  She is due around Dec. 7th.  I can't wait, of course that does mean more diapers!  I just wish that she were having an easier time of it.  This pregnancy isn't agreeing with her very well.  I know that she is already looking forward to having it over with.  Hopefully the next 6 months go fast and she starts to enjoy the experience.  If nothing else it will be something that she can hold over the child's head for the rest of his/her life.

I talked to my mom last night also, she doesn't have to have the injections in her eye anymore.  Whatever the drops were that they had her putting in, seem to have done the trick.  So yeah!  It was nice to get some good news for a change.

We have Jordans graduation coming up on the 5th of June.  Should be the last one until thegrandkids start graduating.  The following week we have Brandons birthday party, then Father's Day.  4 weekends in a row of things to do.  Been a long time since that has happened.

Alright, I'm going to stop the babbling and try to decide what to do first.  Maybe I will throw together some bread, rolls and buns.  Yummy!  Have a wonderful day, enjoy the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment