Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trying hard to ignore

I am trying very hard to ignore all the negative goings on at work.  It is so very easy to get sucked into someone else's comlaints when you work with them every day.

I would like to enjoy going to work again.  At first I was puitting it down to all the other shifts, but somehow that doesn't feel right anymore.  I have put up with a lot from my co-worker.  More than I probably should have.  Tomorrow I will have to listen to her gripe about the one who works in the afternoon.  They are like oil and water.

No matter, I am going to try very hard to keep a positive outlook and look at thing differently.  After all, if all I do is bitch about things, that doesn't make me any better than the other ones.

My note to the owners seems to have helped.  I'm hoping that it keeps up.  If everyone would just do their job on their shift and let the other ones worry about themselves, wouldn't it be better?  Not just for us but for out customers also?  So that is what I am going to do.  Go to work, do my job, feel appreciated, if not from the owners at least from myself.  I think I deserve it.  So what if I have to pat myself on the back and say job well done,  at least I will be hearing it.

So, here's to positive thinking, positive attitudes and being positive that I am doing the absolute best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment