Friday, May 13, 2011

Garage Sale

Tomorrow is the first of the days for the sale.  Pretty much have everything done at this point that I can.
Still have a few things to take out there and all of the pricing left.  The weather just has not been helping at all.  It stays so cold and wet that it is hard to work in it.

My biggest concern is that nobocy shows up.  Never gave it a thought that it was fishing opener.  Good thing I planned on more than 1 weekend.  Just want it over and done with.  What I'm going to do with all the left over junk is beyond me.  I'm hoping there isn't that much and that what is left will fit in the back of the Jeep, at least until I can figure out what to do with it.

I can't believe all the stuff that was in the house!  There is enough that someone just starting out could have a pretty well stocked kitchen or small business using tools of every sort!

If I were to sell everyting for just a $1 a piece, I would probably make about $500, so am kinda looking forward to seeing what I end up with.  Yes, money is always an issue.

I want to get some before pictures, just to be able to see what there was, what was sold, you know, because my memory isn't that great.

That's it, time for bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment