Friday, April 8, 2011

Jut blank

My mind is a total blank.  Seems to happen every Friday, at least something in my life is consistent.

Tomorrow I have to start getting the yard cleaned up.  Rain can stay away until I'm done.  Not sure what to do about all the crap that is sitting there waiting for the sale.  Maybe I'll just throw it in the back of the Jeep.  Won't be able to lift the grills without help, so they will have to wait.

I am getting antsy to have this darn sale over.  Just want to be able to breathe without thinking about it all the time.  At first I felt guilty about selling Arlen's things, but they won't do me any good just sitting here, and it is nice to have the room.  I am enjoying the un-cluttered feel, even though so many things are sitting around in boxes.  I know they won't be there much longer.

I made it through the day without getting mad at any one person.  Progress.  Fridays, I am just sick of the same people coming into the store, saying the same thing, buying the same things.  Change it up people.  Most of them are mad about the price of gas.  What am I supposed to do about it?  I have to pay the same price, probably with a whole lot less coming in.

I really, really, really want to go shopping.  Alas, my checkbook has other ideas.  Don't know what I want, or need, not the point.  I would love to have about $1000 just to go and buy a whole new wardrobe.  Throw out what I have, get some nice quality things.  Something to dream about.

I bought a new camera, which I probably shouldn't have done, but the other day I wanted to get a picture of the one cat curled up in the bathroom sink, and mine just didn't want to work.  Both of those cameras are now in the dumpster.

I would also like to be able to carpet my living room.  Since I only have the two cats left, it won't be so bad to vacuum.  Plus, I wouldn't always have to have something on my feet.  Since I lost the weight, I also lost all the padding on the bottoms of my feet, so they are very tender, and usually sore.  Carpet would feel good.

I think I'm done, just sitting here listening to nothing.  No TV, no radio, no nothing.  Have to go change that.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment