Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trying to be productive

Been trying to find things to do.  Can't stand just sitting around.  Went out and washed the windows.  Let the sun shine!

I didn't realize how high up they actually were, good thing I had a long handled squeegie.  Does feel good to have it done at least once.  The bottom windows I can get from the inside, they tilt in.

Opened the one window in the dining room, what a nice breeze coming in.  curtains look so pretty, dancing gently.

The other day as I was taking a shower, the shower head broke.  Good thing I had a spare shower that I don't use.  Just exchanged heads.

As you can see, I don't have a lot of anything interesting today.  Been trying to find a dumpster for this weekend.  Going to clean out the storage unit.  Nobody has anything the size I need for temporary projects.  What's up with that?  Guess we will just be hauling it all back here.  Will have to pick up some large garbage bags, might be time for a quick trip to the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment