Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Frustrated beyond belief!

What iis it with some people?  They show up for work late (when they show up), leave work early, and then have the balls to complain about the next shift showing up late?  I don't get it.

The girl that I work with is on time if she shows up late by 10 minutes, she leaves work early so she doesn't have to see one of the afternoon people, and yet today she actually made this comment, "If you are going to leave around noon, they should have someone else coming in at that time".  I get there at 4 am, which is 15 minutes before I have to be there, I don't leave if there are things to do until they are done, plus I am alone for the first 1 1/2 hours of the day.  She gets rattled if there are more than 2 people waiting in line, get over it all ready.

Friday she didn't bother to show up at all, didn't bother to call in until I had called her to see if she was planning on coming to work, ended up finding someone to come in at 10 so that I could actually leave on time.  This morning, it seemed that the same thing was going to happen.  However, I refuse to call her anymore.  I am not her boss, her mother, or her fill in.  She is 33 years old with a family, how does she handle it being that inconsiderate of other people?

To top it off, we were left with no ones, quarters or tens to use in the tills.  What? is this a store or what?

I was actually putting away groceries from last Tuesday this morning.  Nobody else seems to think it is their job to do this.  The one pop vendor plopped down the 2 liters in the back room, there is a shelf for them by the pop.  So I put them where they belonged.  If I hadn't done this the grocery delivery would have had no place to be un-loaded.  The weekend and evening people seem to think that they don't have to break down their boxes and place them in the dumpster.  They just pile them up and leave them.  Tired and frustrated by the inconsideration that goes on there.

On the plus side, we were extremely busy this morning, hope that keeps up.  Although I don't know how the other people will get anything done. Oh year, they don't do anything now.

I am now done ranting, feel a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment