Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh my

Since it is Wednesday (but feels like Thursday) and since I have absolutely nothing to write about, I guess that I will just ramble on for a bit.

The weather is finally co-operating.  By the end of the week I hope to be able to get out in the yard and start cleaning up.  There are a few shingles still laying around.  I don't know if they are from the first time they blew off, or from when they replaced them.  Doesn't matter, still need to be picked up.

I can't wait to get rid of the 2 grills that are sitting outside.  I never did like the looks of them, and now I can finally get rid of them.  If you know anyone who would like to buy a 6 burner gas grill with tank and hoses for $50.00 you know where to find me.  I also have a charcoal grill, pretty good size, for $30.00.  You can even have all the wet sloppy charcoal that is there!

I have no idea what to do with myself this weekend.  I would like to get out to storage and get a start, so here's hoping that happens.  Would like to get one wall cleared off so I can start taking everything out there and stacking it up, getting it out of the house would be so wonderful.  Would be doubly wonderful if I were to find the leaf for my table.  Haven't seen it in 2 years.  May be time for a new set.  By new, I mean used.  Have to decide before Easter.  Have a whole house full coming.

I do like it when everyone shows up, tires me out, but in a good way.  I enjoy the cooking and getting caught up with everyting going on.  My getting everyone caught up takes about 2 minutes.  Nothing ever changes here.  Get up in the morning, go to work, come home, play on the computer, maybe do a load of dishes, make supper, go to bed, repeat.  Exciting huh?  But, everyone knows where I am all the time.

I put a roast in the oven for tonight.  Not sure what I am going to do with it,  depends on if I feel like peeling potatoes or not or if I'll just have sandwiches.  Right now sandwiches are winning.  Potatoes and gravy would sure taste good though.  We'll see.

So, that's my Wednesday, hope yours is going good, get out and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment