Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winter, who neds it?

So they have snow in the forcast again.  I am really tired of wind, cold and wet, whether it is rain or snow.  I am so ready for Spring to get here, and stay.

I guess I am not the only one to feel this way.  Shouldn't we have a say in it?  Where do we go to vote on who controls the outside thermostat?

The other day I wrote about working with idiots.  Here is more proof.  Yesterday, our Coke delivery guy wa telling us that the broad, who is suppose to be in charge of the pop order, called up and demanded that they send her a different rep.  Silly person, Mike is as good as they get.  he knows what he is doing, does it well and is easy to get along with.  He must have told her no about something, and she didn't like it.  Too bad.  He is already going out of his way to be accomodating to her, to likewise in return.  Told you, I work with some idiots.

So, Saturday in the cold and wet we (by we, I mean, Collin, Amber, Miranda and Adam) got the storage unit cleaned out, sorted and pretty much ready for the sale.  Ended up filling the dumpster here, that's the way it goes.  In 20+ years, I have never filled the dumpster up.  Yesterday, Dave came and got the stove, an old metal box spring and some shelving,  There is actually a floor out there!  Forgot about that.

Next week the weather is suppose to be better (fingers crossed) so I should be able to get out and start getting it organized.  It will be sad to see it all go, but it has to be done.  After all, what am I going to do with a storage unit full of tools?  I have the ones I want and need.  I'm hoping to make a good amount of money, could sure use it.  But then, who couldn't.

Well that's whats been going on here.  Hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment