Sunday, June 20, 2010

Laundry day, maybe

Sitting here trying to decide if I want to do laundry.  Not much of it, 1 load of clothes and 1 load of bedding.  I will have to get it done as I need my shirt for work.

I have already had breakfast (5:30 AM) and taken my pills, so I am doing good that way.  Breakfast is a hard meal for me as I don't really enjoy eating in the morning.  But I was told that I need to, so I will.

Yesterday I received 2 phone calls from the store.  The first one was about an invoice and check and the second was about some syrup for the icee machine.  At least I could answer both questions.  Kind of looking forward to going to work in the morning, and kind of not.  Never did like Mondays, even when I wasn't working.  People can be so crabby on Monday morning.  Don't take it out on me, I am already at work!

I don't know how I did this 5 days a week before.  I am having a hard time trying to come up with something the second day.  This is going to be a short one.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment