Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here I am

I know that this past week I have kind of been slacking off.  Been very busy.  Funeral last week, work this week, exhausted all the time.  Sometimes just the thought of writing anything makes my head hurt before I even begin.

Tonight is another sleepless night.  Woke up around 1 AM and can't seem to get back to sleep.  I think it is because of all the things that I know I have to get done tomorrow.  I am so far behind in cleaning and laundry that I can't see the end of it.  I will get it done, I just have to keep telling myself, I can do it, I can do it, maybe I can get someone else to do it.

Winstock was this weekend.  What a miserable time that was.  Thursday night we had 5" of rain and it hasn't really stopped yet.   Going to be a giant mess out there.  I don't know how those people are going to get out without getting stuck.  Their problem.  I can't wait until they are all gone.  Can't go south on the main highway unless you want to sit and wait for idiots.

The store opened on Thursday.  Thursday was very boring, Friday was a little bit better, I don't know how Saturday was, never went past there.  I'm hoping they were busy.  I think that once it hits the newspaper that it is once again open it will help bring in business.  Right now we are pretty much just going on word of mouth.

Went to Farmington yesterday for Brandon's birthday.  Long drive, good food, good time, not as long of drive home.  We decided to be adventurous and try a different way home.  We cut out going through a couple towns, missed a couple of detours and ended up right where we needed to be.  Now if we could just remember the roads we were on.  Have to get a detailed map and write it down.  Got home and ended up on the heating pad for a while, then took a nap, which could explain not being able to sleep right now.  Going to try the heating pad again.

Went to the Dr. on Friday.  I have to go and have an ultrasound on my gall bladder, a bone density test and lucky me, a colonoscopy!  First I have to call the insurance company to see if they cover these things.  I am not paying for it out of pocket.  Also found out that I am at the end stage of a case of shingles.  Miserable was I, itching, sensitive skin and just plain hurting.  I also got a tetanus/whooping cough shot and had blood drawn.  Getting old sucks.

Guess that will do it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment