Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thinking

I'm sitting here trying to think of something witty and wise to write about.  Nothing.  My life has settled into a very dull routine.  Get up, go to work, come home, work some more, go to bed, repeat.

I think I have a pretty good handle on this whole diabetes thing.  My blood glucose has been staying down where it is considered normal, even after eating a meal.  I still have an appointment with the nutrionist, but I guess that is a good thing.  Except for the whole "you really need to watch what you eat and exercise more".
Why is it that most of the time these people who are the so called experts, have never experienced any thing more than a hang nail?

Well, it's the 4th of July weekend and we have no plans what-so-ever.  Nothing wrong with that, but everybody expects you to be doing something.  I am, I'm relaxing at home.  If you don't like that answer, tough, it's the only one I have.

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment