Saturday, July 17, 2010

Been a long time

I realize that I need to be more diligent about this blog.  The only problem is this, by the time I get home from work and watch a little TV, get a little bit of stuff done around here, it is time to go to bed.  Bedtime for me is usually around 7 PM.  I get up at 3 AM, so you see how this could affect my time spent on the computer.

The only thing that I do on this darn machine anymore is pay bills.

We found out yesterday that Adam & Miranda are having another girl.  How exciting!  She will be born the beginning of December, should be lots of fun at Christmas.  i already asked Miranda if she wanted to have Christmas at their place this year.  I figured that with a new born and a 2 year old, it would make more sense for the rest of us to travel then for them.

Work is going good so far.  I get tired very easily, but that could be due to age.  It isn't a lot of fun trying to find time to take my blood glucose, but it has to be done.  That as well is going good.  Don't have very many days when it is over 105, I love it when it gets down to 80 or 90, that means that I can cheat a little bit.  Been eating so much fruit lately that I feel like a salad!

We have to get the new tabs for both of our vehicles.  What a pain in the you know what.  Why can't they do it like they do for driver's license's?  Wouldn't that make more sense?  Renew your license and your tabs at the same time and place!

We had Lily last weekend, that explains why nothing got posted here.  It is always so much fun to have her here.  We went shopping, and cleaned and played alot.  Found out that one of her favorite commercials is the one for Red Robin,  Yum.  She was playing hide and seek with Grandpa.  He was feeling really good this weekend and got to enjoy some time with her.  So far she still prefers Grandma over Grandpa.  Have to see what I can do to keep that going.

This weather is so miserable.  I hate sitting still and still sweating.  Minnesota, whatcha gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment