Thursday, February 24, 2011

So unable to spell correctly

All my life I have been blessed with the ability to spell words correctly.  Until now.  For some unknown reason, every word that I can hear myself thinking, I can't begin to figure out how to spell them.  Until I no longer need to.  Drives me crazy.

It's kind of like when you see some one in a movie, you know their name, it's on the tip of your tongue, but you just can't wrap your brain around it.  Then WHAM 3 days later, you just blurt it out in the middle of a conversation that has no connection to it.  For some reason the person you are talking to gives you that look.  Yeah, you know it, the one that says,"Are you nuts?".  No.  Just 3 days late in my thinking.

The last two weeks I have felt like crap.  I was lucky enough to get the wonderful cold that is going around.  Or the creeping crud, as I like to call it.  Tried everything to help with the cough, the plugged, yet drippy nose, body aches, you know what I am talking about.  Finally bought Coricidin.  Try it, it works wonders.  You actually feel human again. Each little pill lasts for about 6 hours.  You still cough a little, but you don't feel like a lung is going to pop out each time.

Got all my bills paid, the ones that were due from now until the 10th of next month.  I don't need to buy anything except milk, bread and gas.  Well, there goes that extra money, The gas prices alone are enough to break a person.  I don't know how some people are going to be able to get to work.  Between paying for day care and fuel it's going to be hard.  I know that it will cut back on my chasing.  Not that I do so much of it, but it is still going to cut into it pretty good.  Kind of a round robin thing.  Go to work, to pay for gas to go to work, and on and on and on.  Like being on a round-a-bout and not being able to figure out how to get off.

I just realized that while most people use their blogs for important life matters, I just use mine because I no longer have anyone to talk to at home.  So if it seems that I am rambling, which I probably am, either please forgive and allow me to ramble, or bugger off.  No one is making you read this.  I pity you if someone is forcing you to read the whole thing.

Thought for the day:  When life hands you lemons, make a pie, then sit down, eat the whole darn thing and laugh at everyone else who made lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment