Saturday, September 25, 2010

Proven nothing

So in the last month I have proven that I am incapable of keeping up with this.  By the time I get home from work, I'm too pooped to do anything. Then the weekend comes along and I have to work even harder at home to get everything done.  I am WAAAAAY to old for this nonsense!

Had a Dr. app't yesterday. Went really well, I may be able to discontinue taking the medicine for the diabetes!  Will know in about 6 months or so, unless my blood sugar continues to stay low, then it will be sooner.  Since I don't want to put the weight back on that I have lost, I will continue to eat the way I have been, boring though it may be, it is better for me in the long run.

I worked on Labor Day, was expecting to get holiday pay in my check, nope.  Wouldn't mind so much but  I worked the shift by myself, and I was extremely busy.  That will teach me to work holidays from now on!

Went garage saleing in Lester Prairie last weekend with Miranda and Lily.  Didn't find very much, but then I don't have a need for much of anything these days.  Next year's round of sales will be here sooner that you think.  The ECFE sale is on October 2nd at the new high school by Howard Lake.  Runs from 9 am until noon.  May go and check that out.  Maybe can find some neat things for Miss Lily an Little Claire.

October 10th everybody is coming here for Collin's birthday.  Still don't know what he wants to have for his meal or if he wants a cake or cream puffs with pudding filling. He's supposed to let me know, but the little bugger is in Chicago this weekend.  Hope they have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment